King Kong Cash Review
Get into some jungle shenanigans with the ape boss himself. A funky theme with vivid colours and above all, lots of features to be discovered throughout the play session. Regardless if you are a penny player or high-roller, you should find this game quite interesting.
The game has a 5×3 grid layout with 20 active pay lines and a 95.80% theoretical RTP. Furthermore, WILD symbol (barrel) replaces everything except the BONUS symbol.
During the base game, various features (Banana Cannon Wilds, Golden Barrel Super Spin, Bonus Boost, Kong Respin and King Kong Streak) can be randomly triggered in order to win various wager multipliers.
KING KONG BONUS
3 or more BONUS symbols must scatter across the screen in order to activate the bonus. Additionally, the player has the option to gamble and risk all for a higher-tier bonus mode. The available bonus modes are:
- Barrel Blast – WILDS are being blasted across the screen and will reveal matching symbols as they explode.
- King Kong Trail – Pick between 4 barrels which can either offer the option to advance and gain extra multiplier or end the round.
- Empire Free Spins – 3 levels of bonus where the goal is to climb the Empire State Building. As you collect 3 golden monkeys, new features with added wilds will unlock.
- Golden Kong Spins – A new set of reels will be displayed with double the pay lines available. Collect up to 10 Kong symbols for re-spins and extra multipliers added at the end of the feature.
- Big Money Bonus – Chance to win the 1000x wager multiplier.
- Lots of features.
- Nice theme.
Base game multiplier.