Natural Powers Review
The elemental super-heroines will be by your side in order to help you on a quid-hunting mission.
Natural Powers is played on a 5×4 grid which features 40 active pay lines and a theoretical RTP that ranges between 92.61 and 96.47%. WILD symbol substitutes everything except the BONUS symbol. Furthermore, the game has the Freefall mode which means that any winning combination will make space for other symbols to replace the empty spaces.
The mystery features occur randomly and as a result will enhance the outcome of a wagered hand. Any of the feature can be equally important.
- WIND – All the “Fire” and “Ice” symbols are blown away from the reels.
- FIRE – Burns the “Wind” and “Earth” symbols.
- EARTH – A random pattern of symbols are removed from the reels.
- ICE – Freezes a random pattern of symbols.
- SUPER TEAM – When two Bonus symbols land on the reels, the entire team of heroines may randomly appear and award an extra symbol in order to trigger the bonus feature.
FREE SPINS BONUS
Bonus symbols subsequently scattered on reels 1, 3 and 5 will award the free spins bonus. Furthermore, based on the player’s selection, the feature is played with certain multipliers and number of free spins.
- FIRE – 5 spins with 8x – 10x multiplier.
- WIND – 8 spins with 4x – 10x multiplier.
- ICE – 12 spins with 3x – 5x multiplier.
- EARTH – 15 spins with 2x – 4x multiplier.
To conclude, the multiplier value is randomly selected from the limits shown for each bonus mode.
- Great features.
- Good payout potential.
- Hit frequency.