Sic Bo Dragons Review
The famous ancient Chinese board game enters the online slots world. The game is also played as Hi-Lo in some countries such as Philippines. Two lucky dragons will be your companions while placing the bets. Good luck to everyone!
The betting strategy is quite complex in this game, reading the rules and trying to get familiar with small bets is recommended in the beginning. The massive board has various betting options as well as double up (gambling) feature. Furthermore, players can customize the table colours for a personalized gaming experience.
HOW TO BET AND PLAY SIC BO DRAGONS
Players bet on the outcome of the total sum shown by 3 dice. Additionally, bets can be done through a fourth dice. Furthermore, punters must bet on different outcome predictions as it follows:
- BIG – Total score shown on the dices must be between 11 and 17 (excluding the triples).
- SMALL – The total score between 3 and 10 (excluding the triples).
- ODD – The total score will be an odd number with the exception of a triple
- EVEN – The total score will be an even number with the exception of a triple.
- SPECIFIC TRIPLES/ALLS – All dice show a specific number.
- SPECIFIC DOUBLES – At least two dice will show a specific number.
- ANY TRIPLE/ALLS – Any triple to appear.
- THREE DICE TOTAL – A specific score between 4 and 17.
- DICE COMBINATIONS – Two of the dice will show a specific combination of two different numbers (for example, a 3 and a 4).
- SINGLE DICE BET – The specific number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 will appear on one, two, or all three dice.
- FOUR NUMBER COMBO – Three out of four numbers in one of the following specific combinations to appear. As an example: 6, 5, 4, 3; 6, 5, 3, 2; 5, 4, 3, 2; or 4, 3, 2, 1.
- THREE SINGLE NUMBER COMBO – Specific combination of 3 numbers.
- SPECIFIC DOUBLE/SINGLE NUMBER COMBO – Two dice showing a specific double and the third dice will show a specific yet different number as a result.
- Good payouts.
Complicated for newbies.