American Blackjack (Pragmatic Play) Slot Details
The famous American Blackjack Videoslot packs a fast-paced gambling session, with lots of action available at the table. May the odds be in your favour!
Pragmatic Play has produced a simple yet stylish game, their version of the American Blackjack generating a 99.60% theoretical RTP rating. The goal is simple: Beat the dealer and avoid exceeding the sum of 21 shown on your cards.
When it comes to the wagering limits, the game allows bets ranging from 1 to 100 per round. High-rollers wishing to further risk may choose to play at up to 3 seats at a time.
The rules of the game are quite simple. The player and the dealer draw two cards each; The player has both cards face-up while the dealer will keep one card face-down. Depending on the total sum of the displayed cards in hand, players may choose to perform the following actions:
- HIT (Ask for one more card).
- STAND (Remain with the cards initially received).
- DOUBLE (Double the initial bet in exchange for just one extra card).
- SPLIT (Two identical cards in hand can be separated and played as individuals).
While playing against the dealer, the punters may pick various strategies while keeping in mind that the next card value may be or may not be beneficial for them.
The dealer will draw cards as long as the total card value does not exceed 21 or it’s under the 17 mark. In the case of both parties having an equal sum shown on the cards, the PUSH rule comes in force, and the wagered amount is returned.
- BLACKJACK (Value of 21 straight from the first two cards drawn) pays 3:2.
- INSURANCE (Wins even if the dealer has Blackjack) pays 2:1.
- REGULAR WIN pays 1:1.
- PUSH pays the original staked amount in case of a tie.
- Good payout potential.