Online Roulette Casino Sites
How Safe Is It to Play Online Roulette for Real Money?
Assuming you’ve played a couple of free roulette casino games on SlotsCalendar and have figured out how to play the game and know how to bet on it and play responsibly, then everything should be a breeze and super safe if you pick the right top roulette sites UK.
Nowadays almost all legit casinos that operate legally will have a responsible gambling page where you are able to get help if you feel like you might have an issue. There are many experts who will be there for you and guide you back on the right path.
The best roulette sites have a license (if we’re talking about best roulette sites UK then definitely the UK Gambling Commission), the latest type of industry-approved SSL encryption and is constantly tested for randomness by independent testing entities. This means that the best roulette sites that you shall find on our page, are surely safe and reputable casinos where you’ll have no issues.
We never recommend roulette betting sites if they are not safe for players. So whichever one you pick, playing online roulette for real money will be safe.
How We Rate the Best Roulette Sites
This is the million-dollar question. If you want to play online for real money then you’ll need a really great online casino to make sure that you have better chances of winning and getting to keep what you’ve won.
Still, not all of them offer the same things and you’re looking for a top online casino for roulette, not for slots, as many of them are. While players are all unique and prefer different things, when choosing the best roulette sites it’s important that you get to choose from casinos that have been already selected to feature the things which are crucial for roulette players.
These are the things that all the best roulette sites UK need to have and, coincidently, the things we look for when we review online casinos, in general, slightly tweaked for the subject at hand:
- wide selection of different types of roulette games (online and live casino, premium, novelty kinds etc)
- different bet sizes
- interesting graphics from renowned software providers
- several bets available
- promotions that actually work on table games and live casino games
- a wide array of payment methods
- full accessibility (maybe even including app roulette apart from mobile roulette)
- complete safety (licenses, SSL encryption, RNG testing)
- Fast withdrawal
- Overall casino reputation
- Sister brands
- Easy signup process
- Non-stop customer support
A very important factor would be to be able to online roulette for real money with as little risk as possible and keep what you win. So this means being able to claim an online roulette bonus, either no deposit or a hefty welcome bonus, with low wagering requirements, an amazing game selection and good cashout limits (or none at all).
Good Roulette Sites: Games & Software Providers
While you will see many variations of this fan-favourite table game from many different software providers, there are actually three main types of roulette and four (now 3) software providers that offer the best titles.
The main types you will see at all the best roulette sites UK are European, American and French roulette. Sure, each one will be a little bit different with lower or higher limits, an exciting design, or something to set them apart, but all in all you will always get the chance to place the same bets.
All top roulette sites UK will have games from at least one of the best software providers. The best table games and live dealer games come from:
- NetEnt – their live dealer section was actually bought and taken over by Evolution.
- Evolution Gaming
Obviously the more titles you will find, variations and providers on the same website, the better it is for you.
Best Live Roulette Sites
In recent years, live roulette sites have become even more appreciated than classic online ones. This is because the best live roulette sites allow you to play the games with a live dealer which means that you will feel like you are in a brick-and-mortar casino without having to leave your home.
So you are both comfortable and getting the excitement and socialization you may find in a land-based casino.
The best live roulette sites online will thus allow you to enjoy yourself playing the game with a live dealer, at several different tables, with large limits, both ones you have the option of playing for really small bets and tables for high rollers.
SlotsCalendar Advice: Search for good roulette sites that offer both live options and classic table games. In case you can’t find a spot at a live table, you can still play the classic one. Some sites also allow you to enter tournaments so if you are able to find one, go for it.
Our Users’ Roulette Casinos Picks
We’ve taken a keen interest in what our users prefer and we’ve included their opinions in our review as well. This means that every time you pick a certain roulette casino to play at or claim roulette offers, you are not just relying on our expertise and our reviewers’ opinions, but also on other real players just like you.
In case you leave comments or get in touch, we will take yours into account as well. No good player goes unheard.
New Roulette Sites 2023
If you’ve been on SlotsCalendar for a while you probably noticed that we are really interested in new casino sites. That’s because generally new roulette sites and new gambling websites, in general, tend to give you more perks than established ones.
Sure, there isn’t as much research done on them and not many other players have tested it, but we’ve done our due diligence and thoroughly researched them and took them for a spin before recommending them.
So even if they are new to the market, you can rest assured that they are still safe and you shall have fun here.
The reason why we like them so much is that new online roulette gambling sites will give you better bonuses (even no deposit offers sometimes), lower wagering requirements, higher max cashout caps, new games, and more, because they are trying to make a name for themselves in the gambling industry and attract as many new players as possible.
We have our connections so as soon as a new site is launched (most of the time even before its official launch) we are already on it and testing to see if it’s worth your time.
Low Stakes Online Roulette Gambling Sites
Not everyone is a high roller and we don’t encourage them to be. You should only bet what you can afford to lose, make a budget and stick to it at all times. So no matter how much you would like to make huge bets on the best online roulette casino sites, you should play responsibly and tone it down to fit your budget.
Luckily, there are many low-stakes casinos where you may gamble on your favourite games even with small bets. You’ll easily find on our lists 10p roulette sites and 20p roulette casino sites where everyone can afford.
SlotsCalendar Advice: If you wish to spice things up from time to time, you can bet more on your favourite games if you’ll find a roulette bonus that will allow it. Read the terms and conditions thoroughly to see how much bonus money you can get (a 500% offer would be great) and what the max bet per round is. This way you get to bet more, feel like a high roller, and not risk your funds.
The UK’s Top Casino Roulette Apps
|Roulette Sites||Device||Roulette games|
We know you love casino apps and so do we. Sometimes the experience is way better when you’re using Android roulette sites or iOS ones. We’re not going to get into the Android or iOS debate, as each one has its merits, but if you own a mobile device that runs on any of these operating systems you should know that there are plenty of casino websites which have an app that will offer exactly what you’re looking for.
In the table above you’ll find our top 5 favourites, which work on both operating systems. The casino experience here is flawless and you’ll be able to enjoy yourself and have access to everything the casinos have in the instant-play format. Pick your favourite casino roulette app!
What’s the Best Deposit Method for Top Roulette Sites UK?
It depends on your personal choices and the payment methods you currently have access to, but other players really appreciate the following options:
- Cryptocurrencies: Crypto is huge these days, with more and more currencies being launched all the time. While not all casinos will accept all cryptocurrencies, most of them allow bitcoin. You may indulge in bitcoin roulette and can enjoy all perks of this anonymous and instantaneous payment method.
- E-wallets: You can play online roulette paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller and more. You have the option to make small deposits fast with these methods so it’s great for deposits, just remember that they might not qualify for some bonuses and you can’t use it for withdrawal.
- Pay by phone: You can also try pay by mobile roulette, although this option via phone bill or SMS it’s mostly available to UK players and a couple of countries in the European Union currently. Just as it is with e-wallets, you can’t withdraw using the same method so you shall have to go for a more old-school option like debit cards or wire transfers to cash out.
Best Casino Roulette Strategy
Here are the most common bets and their payouts on the European Wheel. While you have 97.30% odds against you to nail the single number bet, your odds improve dramatically and for a low/high bet, you have 49% odds of getting it right.
|Single Number||35 to 1|
|2 number combination||17 to 1|
|3 number combination||11 to 1|
|Column||2 to 1|
|Dozen||2 to 1|
|Red/Black||1 to 1|
|Low/High||1 to 1|
While there are some small differences between the different types of roulette (the American one, for example, has an extra 0), most bets are similar. They are divided between inside and outside bets and they are very easy to understand and remember:
- Straight Bet – Placed on a single number, including on 0. Pick any of the 37 numbers.
- Split Bet – Two adjacent numbers.
- Street Bet – three numbers in a row.
- Corner Bet – four numbers on a corner, they have to touch.
- Line Bet – six numbers or two rows of three numbers, placed at the end of two rows.
- Column Bet – an entire column.
- Dozen Bet – a group of 12 numbers. There are three dozens available – 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36.
- Red/Black – All red numbers or all black numbers.
- Odd/Even – Either all odd numbers or all even numbers.
- Low/High – low numbers (1 to 18) or high numbers (19 to 36).
When playing you should go with your gut once you’ve practised for free in demo mode on our website and remember all bets, or use 1 of the many strategies created by others.
Remember that it’s a game of chance, so anything can happen and no strategy will have a 100% success rate. But here is a short run through all options to pick what you believe is the best casino roulette strategy:
- Martingale – probably the most well-known strategy, it involves a progressive betting system where you double your bet after every loss, thus when you win, you will also get back what you’ve lost. It’s easy but very risky.
- Fibonacci – also a progressive betting strategy, but this time you use Fibonacci numbers to increase your bet size after each win or loss.
- Labouchere – also known as the Spilt Martingale. You have to first decide how much you want to win and then split that sum into smaller numbers. Each time you win you’ll cross that number and every time you lose, you add a number.
- James Bond – here you have to place bets to cover more than half of the table. Here you improve your chances of winning, but you will have to have a large bankroll to pull it off.
- D’Alembert – increase your bet by an amount you choose every time you lose and decrease it when you win. This is a mild strategy with fewer risks compared to the others.
Best Online Roulette Casino Closing Remarks
The widgets on this page will bring you exactly what you need – a list of all the best online roulette sites that currently exist on the market. They were all carefully selected to bring you the best possible casino experience.
They are reputable and safe, so whichever one you choose will be great. You just have to check them out, compare them and pick the one that fits all your needs. Remember to always play responsibly and you should be fine!