Live Dealer Online Casino Sites
Live Dealer Casinos 101: Things You Must Know
Live dealer casinos represent the ultimate form of online gambling, which allows players to engage in a real-time game hosted by a trained dealer. With the help of modern techniques, the game session is streamed to the player’s desktop or mobile, allowing him to play without leaving home.
The best thing about these live dealers casino games is that you may interact with fellow gamblers and dealers in real-time and even get live casino online real money earnings.
As you’ve probably guessed by now, live casino sites are a mixture of benefits provided by both online sites and land-based casinos. Yet, what makes live dealer casinos more valuable are:
- The trained real-life dealers whom you can interact with.
- Real-time gameplay streamed to your devices.
- Get information about other players through the chat option.
- The possibility to play against fellow players to the dealer.
You should know that dealers themselves represent the secret pulse of top live dealers casinos. They are the “beating heart” of the games that keep players active and engaged in the gameplay.
With expert control, the game flows seamlessly and efficiently for players. The staff is trained to host classic games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, and more.
How Live Casino Sites Work
If you were wondering how these websites work, find out they are backed up by the latest streaming technology. Thanks to this, you’re now able to unlock an authentic casino experience from the comfort of your home.
The whole game framework, from dealer gestures and sounds to cards and roulette wheels, all elements will make you feel like you’re seated in a real-life luxury casino.
If online games are practically based on the random number generator (RNG) principle, real-time sessions won’t need to apply it. Everything happens on the spot. The streaming sites use optical character recognition technology which scans cards as they’re shared and shows the results to the players through the screen.
Top Live Dealer Casinos 2023
Playing at a live dealer casino mobile site allows you to enjoy all the drama and excitement of real establishments while you benefit from live casino bonus offers. Below, we’ve put together some of the best live casino sites which will allow you to enjoy a fair game from home.
SlotsCalendar Advice: Recently live dealer casinos have become more and more popular, allowing players worldwide to enjoy various classic games while gaining generous earnings. To make the best out of your experience stick to a set budget and play responsibly.
Things to Consider When Looking For A Live Dealer Online Casino
As there is an increasing number of live casino sites on the market, for sure it can get challenging to find the one that you really like. For that reason, we’re here to help and guide you choose the best website for your activities.
Our expert team provides honest reviews and recommendations so you may choose whatever feels suitable. We take pride in checking the background, security elements, and other features that give you a safe environment to play.
If you were wondering how to choose the best site that also offers a live casino bonus, here are a few things you should consider before deciding.
- Mobile compatibility: To make things move faster and easier, it’s best to check if the place you’re about to register also has a mobile version or an app. This way, you’ll be able to play on the go.
- Top providers: An excellent gambling platform usually has a game library with titles from top providers. When choosing the new site, look for brands like Evolution Gaming or Pragmatic Play.
- Security: This is probably the most essential feature. At SlotsCalendar, you’ll find only licensed casinos that comply with regulators la UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
- Customer Support Service: You’ll need someone available to help you with your questions. Therefore, ensure the site offers 24/7 support via chat, email, or telephone.
There are also other important facts to consider when choosing a new gambling platform to enjoy your games. For instance, an important we should mention is the diversity of games.
Given that live casino promotions are viral among high rollers, getting “a seat” at the table might be a little difficult. Modern platforms have shared real-time games to ensure everyone gets the chance to enjoy a streamed session.
Usually, bigger online casinos choose between two options of shared games. They even get the same table provided by an important provider or choose a personalised table, meaning they need to pay the provider extra and by doing this, they increase their customer chances of finding “a seat” at the table.
Important developers in the industry create shared games, distributing the product across a network of online casinos. Usually, bigger online sites have the power to buy their own dedicated games from the provider. Regardless of the casino’s choice, you, the player, will always benefit from a free “seat” at the table to play your favourite game.
Another feature famous live casino sites use is the “hybrid” games. These games were created to allow an indefinite number of players to join and play the games simultaneously. The gameplay is a mixture of electronic and traditional casino games, which allows players to wager on individual electronic player terminals, and then a dealer determines the game’s result from a dealer station.
Live Casino Apps
There are two ways to play live dealer casino games on the recommended sites we provide. You may access them through mobile browsers and apps.
Nowadays, almost all live dealer casinos use the HTML5-technology to make the sites compatible with smart devices, yet apps are more focused on the handheld devices the players use most. Perhaps the greatest websites develop their own casino app to offer personalised promotions and a seamless user-experience.
Performance on all devices is a fine-tuning feature all players seek, especially with live dealer casino mobile sites. Users that prefer the mobile version are often rewarded with a live casino bonus if they create an account using their phone or tablet.
If you love to play while travelling to work or enjoy your new smartphone, you’ll find below some recommended sites that offer a hassle-free experience.
|Brand||Live dealer games||iOS App||Android App|
|Rainbow Riches Casino||✔️||✔️||✔️|
SlotsCalendar Advice: You should know that not all casino apps are available in the iOS and Android operating systems. Thus, we recommend using the browser version as it works flawlessly without having to download anything else.
Live Dealer Casino Games
Table games have become a must if you want a complete casino experience. Even if you’re a slots fan, you’ll be enchanted by the adrenaline rush live dealer casino games will give you. Over the years, top developers created multiple versions of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other classics. For now, let’s have a look at some popular games.
Live Dealer Roulette
Considered one of the most famous streamed casino games, roulette works impeccably with a video feed. As roulette is a complete game of luck, its simplicity is suitable for all levels of players, especially for newcomers.
Both experienced players and new ones can enjoy this fact-placed, exciting game from the comfort of their homes. You are able to choose between multiple roulette sites that offer different variants, such as American Roulette, French Roulette, and European Roulette.
Live Casino Baccarat
There are a few things you should know about baccarat as you must play directly against the dealer. This game is not recommended for new players because it may initially feel confusing. Yet, if you’re willing to try, the casino’s dealer will do all the hard work for you.
You also need to know a thing or two about the cards. All cards have a point value, except for the terms and face cards such as Jacks, Queens, and Kings. Now, all you have to do is decide which hand to play with, the Bank hand or the Players.
Blackjack certainly has worldwide recognition on point since it made a seamless transition to streamed casinos. Given its popularity, the game has evolved into different variants. Some blackjack sites allow you to place side bets and offer insurance and different features.
Classical blackjack has the same principle. You will play directly against the dealer and you must get the greater hand without surpassing 21. Along with the traditional approach, you also have Power Blackjack, Party Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, and many others at your disposal at top live dealer casinos.
Types of Live Casino Promotions
Players will defiantly look at live casino bonus offers when choosing a new platform to invest their money. For that reason, many sites offer a full range of incentives that cover games such as slots, poker, bingo, table games, and more.
The most popular live casino bonus promotions still remain the following. Let’s have a quick look at:
- Live casino welcome bonus: In order to be eligible for a live casino welcome bonus you need to register to a new platform and validate your new account through the KYC process. Only after completing the required steps you’ll be able to use the reward.
- Live dealer casino no deposit bonus: Most promotions will require you to wager the bonus amount a specific number of times before placing your withdrawal request. But, with a live dealer casino no deposit bonus, these requirements are no longer applicable. You’ll be free to withdraw your earnings as soon as you like without placing any additional wagers.
- Matched bonus: Considered one of the most encountered rewards at online casinos, these promotions match your deposits with an equal amount of compensation from the casino side.
SlotsCalendar Advice: Besides being cautious about wagering requirements, we also advise you to see live casino bonus offers as an addition to your gameplay. Ensure you won’t let the promotions be the only deciding elements behind choosing a site or a game.
Do’s & Don’ts
Even if you’re playing live dealer casino games from your home, there is still an etiquette that you must respect. When you choose to play on these sites you must be aware of some rules that are set out beforehand. The rules are usually focused on the overall benefit of players and operators. Here are some things you should do, and some that you shouldn’t when playing at live dealer casinos.
- Set your spending budget for gambling.
- Always bet an appropriate stake.
- You must read the terms and conditions of the site and bonuses.
- Ensure you play at a trustworthy and licensed website.
- Set a daily limit for gambling activities.
- Be respectful to the dealer when you start playing.
- Respect the house rules presented at the start of your game.
- Be polite to the other players.
- Ensure your Internet connection is strong.
- Assure you know the game’s rules you’re about to play to avoid anxiety and frustration.
- Don’t wager more than you afford to lose.
- As a general rule, never chase losses.
- Do not play when upset, drunk, or stressed.
- Don’t take risks without knowing the consequences.
- Don’t play without knowing the rules of the game you’re playing.
- Never gamble using loans or bank credit.
- You shouldn’t be rude or use abusive words.
- Don’t interrupt the game with irrelevant questions.
- Don’t make threats to anyone in the game
- Don’t try to cheat, as you’ll be dismissed and perhaps banned from playing casino games.
SlotsCalendar Advice: You should remember that you interact with real people when you play at live dealer casinos. We recommend you keep a fair game and exemplary behaviour to maximise your enjoyment and get the most out of your gambling experience.
Live Casino Software providers
Over the years, the high demand for live dealer casino games has increased, and so is the number of best developers. If by now, Evolution Gaming was the only recognised brand on the market, several other software providers have managed to present their games to a large audience. Let’s have a look at powerful providers who managed to put their brands at the top of our lists.
- Evolution Gaming: Known as a trailblazer in the live dealer online casino market, the developer has gained multiple awards for its famous titles. They set the bar very high, as they have the best-trained dealers, High-quality streams in an exquisite setting, and obviously a wide range of games.
- Pragmatic Play: The provider has quickly scaled the position of leading provider since its acquisition of Extreme Live Gaming in 2018. This action brought the developer into the spotlight, offering fantastic game productions. It is also known as the first developer who tried a mobile-friendly approach for these games.
- Playtech: There are no casinos in the world that don’t have at least a few titles from this provider. Despite the fact that Playtech casinos have a smaller game library than Evolution, their innovative approach to games has made them increasingly popular in the industry.
- NetEnt: The Swedish company has definitely developed high-quality games with an innovative touch. Even though NetEnt Casinos are highly famous in the slot space, the company just started to create impressive live casino games. Their ambition and unique approach will undoubtedly impress even the most pretentious player.
- Authentic Gaming: This developer is perhaps the most famous producer of roulette games. As it is the only game the company focuses on at the moment, they developed a generous offering that includes studio roulette live-streamed from their headquarters, land-based roulette available in real casinos placed worldwide, and auto roulette.
SlotsCalendar Advice: On our site, you’ll find recommended casinos that hold famous game titles from top software developers. When we choose these gambling sites, we know that you’ll certainly enjoy the professionalism of fully-trained dealers, complete security, state-of-the-art graphics, many games, and world-class production quality.
Which is better? Live Casino Games vs Traditional Online Casino Games
Every game has different features that might be seen as advantages or disadvantages. “Which of these options is better?” is a question only you can answer. It all depends on what you like to experience.
If you’re in for an authentic experience where you can chat with fellow players, but avoid the crowd of land-based casinos, then live dealer casino games are for you.
However, if you feel table games are not your favourite activity, you’re probably a fan of traditional games that also offer dedicated bonuses and promotions.
While live dealer casinos are more popular among VIP players as they get to bet at a higher level, traditional ones are more friendly for those who have just started their gambling journeys.