1. How does Slots Calendar work?
SlotsCalendar is an aggregator of online casino games and bonuses. We offer you the best and the latest games and bonuses. We only make the connection between you and online casinos, and offer you the chance to play every game for free, read a fair review of the game and of the casino and decide for yourself what you want to try.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will get notified about every new game or bonus that will be launched so that you can be the first one to play it. We make sure that you can find anything you want on our website and that for every game there is tailor-made bonus to go with it.
2. Where can I find out when a new game will be released?
You can look for new games directly in the calendar on the main page. The casino games are sorted by default by the release date. You can also look down the home page to see games that we’re added most recently.
3. How do I find a game review?
There are two options. You can search the game on the entire website or search by category. Under the free version of the game you will see the review.
4. What games will be released today/this week/this month?
Search for that specific date in the calendar. Or subscribe and we will send you notifications from time to time about the upcoming games.
5. How will you notify me when a game appears?
If you subscribe to our e-mail we will send you weekly notification about all the future releases.
6. Can I get notifications when a new game appears?
Yes, all you need to do is subscribe and you will receive them by e-mail.
7. How can I find all the bonuses for a certain game?
There is one personalized bonus per game and you can find it underneath the game, for different bonuses please check the bonus section. There is also a related bonuses slider at the bottom of the game review page.
8. How do I claim a bonus?
There are various types of bonuses, some will have bonus codes and you should register using the link that we provide, and you will be auto-tagged while others will work automatically. For more information about bonuses please check the casino’s Terms and Conditions. We are not responsible for the bonuses that are no longer valid, the provider can cancel the bonuses at any time.
9. How many bonuses can I claim for the same game?
We provide only one personalized bonus per game, but there are multiple other bonuses that we promote from casinos. If you are eligible for more bonuses simultaneous, that is something that’s only up to the casino and you can find the rules in the Terms and Conditions of the casino.
10. Is there a limit of bonuses per day?
From our end no, but there might be from each casino. Check their Terms and Conditions and see if they have a limit.
11. How often are bonuses updated?
As soon we obtain new bonuses from the casinos we update them on our website. We update them almost every day, but it depends on what the casinos are offering.
12. Can I get a notification for bonuses?
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will get the latest news about upcoming games, as well as the newest bonuses.
13. Can I play a game for fun?
Yes, of course. We only provide online casino games that can be played for fun. You can find them on our website on the calendar, on the main page, on each game category or by searching for a specific game in the search bar. Under each one of them you will also find a full review of the game.
14. Can I play for real money?
Yes, a link is placed under the game. We do not provide real money gambling possibilities, but you can do this on the casinos we promote.
15. How can I play for fun?
You just search for the game you want and then the game window will appear. Click on it and you can begin playing for free.
16. How can I play for real money?
Under each free game you will see a link that will take you to a trusted online casino. There you can play for real money once you make an account with the online casino.
17. What happens when I hit subscribe?
After you give us your email address, we will send you weekly updates about bonuses, game news and other relevant information.
18. What happens if I don’t find a game on your site?
If there’s a game you want but we don’t have it yet, please make a request for it and we will add it as soon as possible. Write to us using the Contact Us page and we will get back to you soon.
19. What happens if I don’t find a casino on the website?
If there is a casino that you want to play at and get bonuses from but we don’t have it yet, please write us using the Contact Us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If that provider matches our criteria we will try to form a partnership with them and add them to our list.
20. Why is my personal information required? Are my personal details safe with you?
We only need your e-mail address in order to send you important updates about games and bonuses. If you do not want to receive them, then your e-mail address isn’t required. We don’t ask for any other personal information, but your e-mail address is perfectly safe with us because we have a secured data base.
21. Who is SlotsCalendar and where can I find information about the company?
We have an About Us page where we present everything you should know about SlotsCalendar.
22. Do I need to open an account to play your games?
Our services are free of charge and there is no need to register. You can play for fun every game on this site and to play for real money you need to follow the links provided for each of them.
23. Do I need an account to play for free?
No, you can start playing right away, we don’t require you to login.
24. Which software providers do you use?
25. What happens if I lose my internet connection?
Nothing. Since you are only playing for free on our website, you just refresh and play because you won’t lose any money.
26. Where can I find detailed instructions on how to play a game?
Read the review that we have made. You can find it under the game. You can also skim through the game details on the right side of the screen that has all the important details. What is more, the games have their own info features inside.
27. Can I play unreleased games in demo mode?
It depends on the provider. If the provider is offering the play for fun version before releasing the game, then yes. But most of them don’t offer a demo mode before launching.
28. What casino offers do you have available?
Please check the casino section and the bonus section for the latest offers.
29. What is the wagering/rollover requirement for bonuses?
Please check the Terms & Conditions for the bonuses on the originating casino site.
30. Do I have any offers or bonuses available and if so how can I claim them?
Check the bonus section to see what bonuses we’re offering at the moment or under every single game. You can claim them by using the bonus code or clicking on them. Once you get to the casino check the T&Cs and see if you are eligible for that bonus and if you agree to the wagering requirements.
31. Why can’t I use my deposit bonus?
If you have a problem with your bonus, contact the issuing casino, they are responsible for every bonus on their casino.
32. Where can I find information about the conditions of a casino bonus?
Read that casino’s Terms and Conditions and wagering requirements. Usually, they should be next to the bonus offer.
33. For what reasons can I be excluded from a promotion?
Check the casino’s Terms and Conditions.
34. Can I play all games with my bonus?
It depends on the bonus and the casino that issued it. Check the Terms and Conditions.
35. Does Slots Calendar track my bonus information?
No, we don’t track any of your information, except for the cookies which we use to remember what games you’ve added to your favourites.
36. Is Slots Calendar safe to use?
Yes. It is a very safe website, the tiny piece of information that we have is stored and secured with http encryption and a SSL secure connection. We only stock your e-mail for newsletters, but we keep it very safe.
37. What data does Slots Calendar collect?
E-mail address and cookies. Your e-mail address only if you subscribe to our newsletter, and cookies so you can save your favourite games.
38. Which providers does Slots Calendar work for?
We aggregate all casino games from all providers. We do not work for any of them.
39. Which browsers and devices are supported?
Our website is fully compatible with all of them, except for the old versions of Internet Explorer (everything before 10). If you find something that is not compatible, please tell us and we’ll make it work.