Bitcoin casinos, also known as BTC casinos, are taking online gambling by storm and becoming increasingly popular by the second. This is because they use a private and transparent currency with very low transaction costs that is also super fast to use. Plus, BTC keeps fluctuating which means that your winnings might actually increase in value.
Bitcoin has been available for over a decade and it’s become a leading online payment method around the world. So it was only a matter of time until the launch of Bitcoin casinos in the world of online gambling (even Bitcoin casino UK sites).
But let’s discuss what makes a Bitcoin casino great, which ones you should check out, how to deposit and withdraw at the best Bitcoin casino sites and even see how they compare to regular fiat currency casinos.
How to Choose Where to Sign Up – Top Bitcoin Casinos
Before we begin let us take the time to once again specify that we only recommend online casino sites that are legal and definitely not a scam.
This means that the gambling sites you will find on this page (and all over the website) are licensed and regulated by the UKGC, MGA, Curacao, Sweden or some other gambling commissions.
Also, they are checked for randomness constantly and have state of the art SSL encryption to protect your data.
Your safety is crucial, so make sure to check for licenses to see if a certain casino works for you and you are in its jurisdiction. Now that this is out of the way, here are the things you need to take into account when looking for a Bitcoin casino to play at:
Using such modern and innovative technology, Bitcoin casinos are expected to work on mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers and laptops.
In 2020 it’s almost unacceptable for any online casino site to not have different options for playing. Gone are the days of only download-play mode casinos. Now it’s all about instant play via browsers or about playing on casino apps.
All casino sites, bitcoin or otherwise, need to be ready to go on any device so that you can play your favourite games no matter where you are as long as you are connected to the internet.
The best casinos with Bitcoin will work flawlessly on mobile devices that support iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
New or Established Bitcoin Casinos
This might be a personal preference that doesn’t need to have a real reason, but while some players go for established casinos with a huge reputation and years of activity, others choose new online casino sites with bitcoin.
As long as the casino you pick is legal and safe, both options will have specific benefits. So a casino with years in the gambling industry will bring reliability, safety and experience to the table, a new UK Bitcoin casino will try to make a name for itself and therefore give players more variety, enthusiasm and a whole lot of exciting bonuses.
Wide Range of Games
Casinos that offer a wide selection of games are a must. Why settle for less when you can get more? Not all players like the same games from the same software providers.
It’s important that online casinos have something for everyone. Not just the best slot games, but also poker games, live dealer games, table games, instant win games and jackpots. And why not, even Bitcoin slots.
You don’t have to settle for bingo if you want table games. You should be able to play what you want when you want to.
Instant Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits and withdrawals are something you will surely run into at some point in time when playing at online casino sites. For this reason, you need to pick an online casino that accepts various payment methods (including bitcoin, of course).
Players who are interested in bitcoin usually prefer anonymity and fast processing times, preferably instant deposits and withdrawals.
While other payment methods that are more common can take even a few days, with bitcoins transactions are super fast. Payments and cash outs are instantly processed and you can carry on doing what you want with not a second wasted.
Great Customer Support
Crypto casinos and, for that matter, all casinos and all websites on the internet, should offer customer support. Technical issues might arise, users might have questions, a lot of things can go off plan. Maybe you want to get a bitcoin deposit bonus but need help to get it.
The customer support team should be on call 24/7 and easily reachable through different mediums (phone, email, live chat etc) so that players can get help right away and not have to wait and put a pause on their casino experience.
How to Deposit at Bitcoin Casinos
While things will differ slightly because bitcoin is a special payment method, making deposits at online casinos is pretty similar no matter what currency or deposit method you use.
The first time you join a top bitcoin casino and figure out how to deposit the process might seem a little daunting and take a little longer, but after the first time you’ll be making payments within seconds.
Here are the steps you need to follow to deposit at a Bitcoin casino:
- Create a Bitcoin wallet – There are a lot of reputable Bitcoin wallets and you can use any of them to make an online casino Bitcoin deposit. You can find both web-based and desktop bitcoin wallets. You will need just an email address and no other personal info. The wallets are very similar to other e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill or PayPal.
- Fund your wallet with bitcoins – Obviously you can’t deposit to your account at a bitcoin online casino if your bitcoin wallet doesn’t have funds in it. You can buy Bitcoins via the wallet or from trusted Bitcoin exchanges. You can also purchase Bitcoins from Bitcoin ATMs or even mine your own.
- Choose an online casino that accepts Bitcoin & register – Once you have the bitcoins you are ready to deposit, but first you must choose the right Bitcoin site for you. Study the bitcoin online casino sites in our list and pick your favourite.
- Go to the “Cashier section” and deposit – Generally deposits are made at the cashier section where you choose the method you want to use (bitcoin in this case) and the amount you wish to deposit. After that, you enter your Bitcoin wallet address and approve the transaction.
- Start playing at the online BTC casino – After you’ve approved the transaction, you should be able to see the Bitcoins in your casino account within seconds. Once you have the required funds you can go to the casino lobby, choose your game and start playing.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings at Bitcoin Casinos
When you’ve won and want to withdraw your winnings, things will be just as straight-forward as they’ve been when depositing. The only difference is if you’ve claimed any casino bonuses and need to make sure that you’ve completed the wagering requirements before attempting to withdraw.
Unlike other payment methods, bitcoins can be used for both depositing and withdrawing. Here are the necessary steps to be able to cash out:
- Go to the Cashier section – Visit the cashier section of your account and select the withdrawing option. Choose Bitcoin as your cashout method. At some Bitcoin casinos withdrawing in BTC might only be possible if you have deposited using the same method.
- Enter your wallet address – You will need to enter your Bitcoin wallet address and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Spend it on whatever you want – After the first two steps in just a couple of seconds your casino bitcoin transaction should be done as it is instant. You will have the bitcoins in your wallet and can use them as you please.
Why Play at Bitcoin Online Casinos?
While it is in the end a matter of personal choice and preference, there are several reasons why bitcoin works better than regular currencies and methods and offers exciting benefits that you don’t get elsewhere:
- Great liquidity and gambling options compared to other cryptocurrencies.
- Lower transaction fees compared to e-Wallets.
- Privacy and anonymity.
- Independent from political and law regulations.
- You can use bitcoins after withdrawal not just at other cryptocurrency sites, but other shops, banks, travel agencies, car dealerships etc.
Remember to play responsibly and use the blockchain technology smartly (and legally) to have the best casino experience, without unnecessary risks. Online gambling at Bitcoin casinos (or casinos that use other cryptocurrency as well) should be easy, fun and safe.