There’s always something special about these slot machines that try to mimic the mobile games and their cute design. Ghost Glyph is one of the latest creation coming from the Quickspin studio, a company known for its originality and high standards of quality. You wait till you stumble upon those cute ghosts! Happy spinning, or should we say Happy Halloween?
The 7×7 grid featuring cluster winning mode provides the players with a 96.18 RTP rating and quite a high volatility; therefore, players must expect a challenging spinning session.
When it comes to the rest of technical data, Ghost Glyph is very generous with its bet size range, allowing players to wager as low as 20p/c and up to £100 per spin. Additionally, the slot can pay up to 2,260x the bet size.
Each spin contains five urns which shuffle randomly each time the players spin. Regardless of the shuffle order, the blue urn will always remain in the same position. Each cascading win produces a Ghost symbol which goes into a random urn and thus triggering the urn effect:
- Yellow Ghost Urn: Between four and ten WILD symbols scatter across the screen.
- Green Ghost Urn: Transforms a low-paying symbol into a new low paying symbol which has a higher number of displayed items on the screen.
- Red Ghost Urn: Removes all low-paying symbols.
- Blue Ghost Urn: Awards the bonus game or adds three free spins throughout the bonus rounds.
- Massive Wild Feature: Massive Wild feature activates if the Paranormality Meter has previously reached level 1 or higher. Paranormality Meter at a level lower than three will remove the Massive Wild when taking part in a win. To conclude, the Massive Wild Feature has 22 levels.
- Great design.
- Decent payout potential.
- Hit frequency.