Mega Sic Bo Review
Pragmatic Play has launched the Mega Sic Bo, an adaptation of the well-known game of chance, very popular especially in the Asian market. Also known as Hi-Lo or Tai Sai, the game’s ancient roots keeps the same rules, with the players using three dice.
Players have a wide range of betting options with various payouts and combinations. The outcome of a hand is decided through the dealer which shakes the dice in a chest in order to reveal the result.
Betting options for Mega Sic Bo
- Big (大): Total score between 11 to 17.*
- Small (小): Total score between 4 to 10.*
- Odd: Total score to be an odd number.*
- Even: Total score to be an even number.*
- Specific ‘Triples’ or ‘Alls’ (圍一 圍二 圍三 圍四 圍五 圍六): Specific number to be displayed on all three dice.
- Specific Doubles: Specific number to be displayed on at least two dice.
- Any Triple or All ‘Alls’ (全圍): Any triple to appear.
- Three Dice Total: A specific total score in the range of 4 to 17 inclusive.
- Dice Combinations: Two dice to show a specific combination (a 2 and a 4).
- Single Dice Bet: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 to appear on one, two or three dice.
- Four Number Combination: Any three of the four numbers in one of the following specific combinations will appear: 6, 5, 4, 3; 6, 5, 3, 2; 5, 4, 3, 2; or 4, 3, 2, 1.
- Three Single Number Combination: Specific combination of numbers to be shown on the dice.
- Specific Double and Single Number Combination: Two dice displaying a specific double while the third to display a specific but different number.
*With the exception of a triple
To conclude, the game might prove to be difficult to understand in the beginning, so make sure you read the rules of the game.
- Good for players looking for a complex, busy game-play session.
- Surely difficult for beginners due to its complex rules.