Nunchucks Chicken Review
Combining animal themes with kung-fu and ninja techniques is not something we see very often in video slots, yet it is not outside the realm of possibility. We are pleased to report that the provider has achieved the appropriate balance in this release, as many chicken-centered versions may swiftly become obnoxious with all of the noise from poultry.
The Nunchucks Chicken free play has a grid that is based on 5 reels and 5 rows with 25 active paylines. To get a winning combination you have to line up three symbols on the left side of the reels on the right side. The multiplier in Ninja Respin is reset when you win and can rise up to x50. Shuriken Showdown Bonus multipliers include fox and chicken modifiers, which means you may win up to 10,000 times your stake in both modes.
To find out more technical details about this Nunchucks Chicken demo, take a look at this review and you will find out more about the symbols and bonus features, which casino you can choose to make a real money deposit, and win huge prizes along with the cutest pets.
Theme and Design
The slot demo is a slot whose action takes place on a farm, the animals being very cute with headbands of different colors and some being associated with nunchucks, shurikens, and bombs. The beautifully designed symbols on the slot’s crystals can only make the experience more pleasurable and engrossing.
The reels of the slot are constructed to appear like a chicken coop, which is very suitable for the game’s name. The cute animal farm and martial arts have been amazingly mixed in this slot. In the background, you can see piles of hay with pumpkins and apples falling on the ground.
You can also see two trees on both sides of the flower rolls. Everything from trees and pumpkins to apples and piles of hay seems to look like a cartoon. Behind them, we see a white fence and enormous haybales. In addition to all of that, there is also happy music that goes well with the subject and includes various animal noises to liven things up.
|Lines pay||left to right|
RTP & Volatility
We need a little seriousness to analyze the technical part of the game. Nunchucks Chicken RTP is 96.5% which is combined with medium-high official volatility. That mix will give you prizes that will rarely appear large enough.
We present in this Nunchucks slot review the grid which is filled with different thematic symbols. The list starts with royal symbols that have the lowest values, they start from J and Q to K and A. This is followed by a list of a series of animals trained in martial arts on the farm, and the first is the fluffy sheep. The pig with the pink headband follows, and the cow wears the red headband. Next comes the horse and the fox wearing the black belt which offers a maximum payout of x250 the initial bet.
The nunchucks symbol is the Wild symbol that can replace all the symbols on the grid, namely the ones I mentioned earlier except the scatter symbol. The Wild symbol can form winning combinations and can reach up to x1000 per spin.
The Scatter symbol is represented by the fearless chick in the game title and can appear on reels 2, 3, and 4 generating different bonus features, which we will analyze a little below.
Betting limits range from 0.25 coins to 250 coins per spin. To adjust them simply use the + and – buttons at the bottom of the game screen. With 25 paylines, you can also win up to x25,000 times your initial bet.
There are a number of bonuses available with the game, which can make your experience both entertaining and perhaps even more lucrative. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
- Ninja Respin Multiplier – is triggered as soon as two Scatter symbols appear on the center reels. Before the round starts you will receive a multiplier between x2 and x50. If no gain is formed, then the multiplier value will increase by x1 and another spin will be triggered, which will continue until a gain occurs.
- Shuriken Showdown – you need to land 3 scatters at the same time. The layout will expand to a 6×6 one and a different set of symbols can land on the reels. This feature is played out similar to the retro Tetris game.
- Symbols will start falling to the bottom-most row of each reel.
- Crates – are the blocker symbols;
- Numbers – these are prizes that are accumulated above the reels;
- Chicken – it can destroy the crates around it and add the surrounding prizes to the one below it;
- Fox – the fox carries a bomb that will destroy all crates on the screen.
- Ante Bet – uses the stake feature and wins, it may double the chances of activating bonuses. However, it costs 5 coins to do so. As a result, if you bet one pound on each spin, your stake will be increased by £ 1.20 per spin.
- Buy Bonus – is not accessible in some areas like the UK, but it does offer gamers the opportunity to purchase their way into the shuriken showdown component by paying 100x the stake.
How to play Nunchucks Chicken
Anyone can play without any problems, because it is very simple. You only need to follow a few essential steps to get started. Download the game and open it up. Have a look at the full game rules and paytable information by clicking the menu button in the bottom left-hand corner. Use the + and – buttons at the bottom of the game grid to set your stake.
The game also includes an ante bet option, which allows you to wager an additional 20% of the pot and boost your chances of winning that hand twofold. When you’re ready, hit the triangle play button at the bottom of the screen to begin playing. You can also use the auto spin option to play automatically by entering a specific number of spins.
To get the reels spinning fast, press the turbo spin button. Set a play limit for your gaming session if you enjoy Nunchucks Chicken free play responsibly.
Best Casinos to Play Nunchucks Chicken Slot with Real Money
Nickucks Chicken Tips: Before making a deposit we advise you to give a few spins in the demo version, which is absolutely free. Once you get used to the game, you can choose a casino presented on our page.
To play Nunchucks Chicken slot machine real money online you need a casino that will welcome you and an attractive bonus. We have everything for you, you just have to choose the casino and register. Don’t worry about anything because all the casinos have been carefully checked and tested by our team, so they are 100% legal and safe.
Check out the Nunchucks Chicken bonus recommendations for licensed online casinos to see which ones have been evaluated! You’ll note that all of the SlotsCalendar casinos have been reviewed and deemed trustworthy and legal.
Nunchucks Chicken Compared to Other animal Slots
|Nunchucks Chicken||Chicken Fiesta||Neon classic|
|Ways to win||25||25||5|
- Brilliant graphics and gameplay
- Fun theme
- Lots of bonus features
- High volatility so not for the faint-hearted
- Can take a while to get your head around the rules