Pay by Phone Casinos For UK
What is a pay by mobile casino?
“Pay by phone” is a relatively new and exciting possibility that gives you many benefits and sets online casinos apart as well. Making a deposit by phone bill is a convenient option because it requires no credit card details and the funds are instantly added to your account. The process of making a deposit by phone bill is also extremely reliable and safe so there’s no need to worry.
If you are a UK player you not only have the benefit of being under the jurisdiction of the UK Gambling Commission that assures your safety, but you gain the extra benefit that every UK mobile operator will grant you permission to use this payment method as long as you have a UK SIM card.
Continue reading for a full list of online casinos that allow this type of payment as well as the simple way to use Boku pay by mobile, Zimpler pay by phone and other different similar deposit methods.
How to make deposits on a pay by mobile casino?
A great perk is that you will not pay more than anticipated. When you deposit via phone bill you can keep track of what you spend. Some casinos limit the phone billing to a certain sum per day, but even without limitations, any deposit amount will be followed by a text message (SMS) for confirmation.
The payment method enables you to make a deposit as if you were making a call using phone credit. The chosen amount will be taken out of your credit if you Pay as You Go or charged to your monthly bill if you are a contract player.
These payment methods use direct carrier billing technology, the next evolutionary step of SMS (PSMS). this means that you can pay with your tablet, computer, smartphone, Smart TV or any other device that can be connected to the internet via either WiFI or mobile data or even old-school phones because it’s not credit or debit cards being processed, it’s just your phone credit that is being charged.
But let’s break down the entire process of using pay by phone in a couple of easy steps. Everything should take less than 10 seconds.
- Select ‘Pay by Mobile’ when you reach the deposit screen
- Once re-directed to the payment panel, confirm the amount and input your phone number
- You will receive a text message, which will ask you to authenticate the payment for security purposes.
You need to reply Y to this (no cost)
- The payment will appear in your casino account right away
- The cost will be deducted from your Pay as You Go account or added to your next phone bill
Zimpler and Boku payment are most popular
As of 2019, the leading payment providers for pay by phone are Boku, Zimpler and Payforit. In fact, on some betting sites, you will see them listed instead of the words “pay by phone” or even telecommunications operators.
They all use direct carrier billing, which means that the transaction fees are around 10%. Since they are quite low, most casinos will absorb this cost, thus you won’t pay for it. If you’re on a mobile contract that comes with free SMS messages you won’t even be charged for receiving texts so everything is charge-free.
These payment methods are all very simple, with 1-tap technology that makes things as quick as possible.
The only thing you should know that they are deposit-only methods and casinos can’t send your winnings to you via the same method you’ve used for depositing. You will need to have another valid payment method linked to your account in order to make withdrawals.
Boku casino sites
Boku is the leading mobile payment provider for pay by mobile casino sites in the UK, but it also operates in several countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. When choosing an online casino you should find one who accepts Boku payments because:
- Making deposits with Boku is really easy. The casino pay by mobile options will just need that you enter the payment method, your mobile number and then confirm your deposit amount. Those who have deposited with Boku before in a phone bill casino will already have their number saved so you won’t need to type it again.
- There are plenty of online casinos that accepted Boku as a casino banking method so you will have a great selection to choose from. You won’t have to settle for a mediocre one because there are no options, you can choose the very best ones since they are widely available.
- Boku is super secure since you don’t need to register and the casino only receives your mobile number. This makes it rank up there with other great banking methods like Paypal.
- Using Boku to deposit is usually absolutely free. Most casinos will not charge any fees from users. There are some exceptions to this so make sure you check the deposit page of the casino you want to play at.
- This payment method is great for players that don’t want to spend too much money or time on gambling. You can only deposit £10 in one go and a maximum of £30 per day.
- You’ll find both established casinos and new casino sites that offer you the choice to deposit with Boku, casinos like PlayOJO (2017), Ahti Games (2018) or even Casino Gods (2019) which are fresh and amazing.
If you’re ready to deposit with Boku check out our great casino selection and pick the right one for you. You will see that all of them have the best online casino reviews so that you’ll know right away which ones are your favourites.
What are some pay by phone casino other than Boku
When looking for a pay by phone casino, not Boku, something else, you will see that there are a few options that are quite exciting, such as Fonix or Apple Pay. Apple Pay is actually becoming the favourite payment for iOS smartphone users (iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches).
This is because Apple Pay is really convenient because it is a scannable digital wallet, like a credit or debit card, but with better technology that makes instant and secure mobile deposits.
Unlike the other pay by phone options, Apple Pay gets some huge points for letting you withdraw money as well, not just deposit, and you can do it with just one sweeping tap.
Mobile casinos that use Payforit payment method
Another great pay by phone method you can try is Payforit. It’s safe and easy to use to deposit with and it is supported by UK phone carriers (Vodafone, Virgin, EE, O2 and Three). When you use it to make deposits, the sum will either be added to your next phone bill or deducted from your “pay as you go” credit.
Many top casinos accept Payforit so players from the UK, Australia or Canada get a lot of great picks like Bluefox, Mobile Wins, Thor Slots, Spela, Loot Casino and Wizard Slots, for example.
Have a browse around on your smartphone
If you’re ready to make this move and try out pay by phone casinos, you should also check out our fast withdrawal casinos so that you can find one that offers both fast deposits and fast withdrawals.
We recommend that you also check the new casino sites we have listed because they are definitely worth your time and offer some very exciting promotions not just for new players only, but also for existing customers.
SlotsCalendar is fully optimized for mobile devices so you can easily check out everything we have on offer from some great casinos to never-before-seen mobile casino bonuses and then make the transitions to an epic pay by phone casino easily.